Need opinions: Leather cases for Tungsten T3

June 5, 2004 8:17:06 AM

I just purchased a Palm Tungsten T3 on eBay and it will be a little while
until I receive it. Looking for a leather case on the internet and
wondering what others have experienced. The two primary cases I see are
Krusell Handit and the Covertec.

My present Palm XV is 3 years old and I love it, am just upgrading. I have
a slim leather case for it and keep it in my purse - so I want a small case,
not too bulky. I do NOT want a zippered case.

I live in a rural area without electronics stores, so can't take a look in
person.

Does anyone have a T3 with either a Krusell Handit or a Covertec case, and
how do you like it?

Thanks!

Michele
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 8:17:07 AM

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 04:17:06 +0000, I think Michele Major gave this
opinion:

> I just purchased a Palm Tungsten T3 on eBay and it will be a little while
> until I receive it. Looking for a leather case on the internet and
> wondering what others have experienced. The two primary cases I see are
> Krusell Handit and the Covertec.
>
> My present Palm XV is 3 years old and I love it, am just upgrading. I
> have a slim leather case for it and keep it in my purse - so I want a
> small case, not too bulky. I do NOT want a zippered case.
>
> I live in a rural area without electronics stores, so can't take a look in
> person.
>
> Does anyone have a T3 with either a Krusell Handit or a Covertec case, and
> how do you like it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michele

Google for "Nutshell"

--
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.

Michele Major <xstitch@ctaz.com> wrote:

> I just purchased a Palm Tungsten T3 on eBay and it will be a little while
> until I receive it. Looking for a leather case on the internet and
> wondering what others have experienced. The two primary cases I see are
> Krusell Handit and the Covertec.
>
> Does anyone have a T3 with either a Krusell Handit or a Covertec case, and
> how do you like it?

I have the Covertec and it's perfect for me, genuinely slim case, no
problem operating the palm within it but easy to remove the palm too. I
wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
--
-> The email address used in this message *IS* valid <-
Related resources

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 04:17:06 GMT, "Michele Major" <xstitch@ctaz.com>
waived the right to be silent and professed:

>I just purchased a Palm Tungsten T3 on eBay and it will be a little while
>until I receive it. Looking for a leather case on the internet and
>wondering what others have experienced. The two primary cases I see are
>Krusell Handit and the Covertec.
>
>My present Palm XV is 3 years old and I love it, am just upgrading. I have
>a slim leather case for it and keep it in my purse - so I want a small case,
>not too bulky. I do NOT want a zippered case.
>
>I live in a rural area without electronics stores, so can't take a look in
>person.

Have a look at Sena as well. I have had one on my TT for close to a
year now. I love it.

http://www.senacases.com/cart/customer/home.php?cat=283

--
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
June 5, 2004 6:54:31 PM

I love my Krusell for my Palm C. The foremost consideration is the
value of their clip system. Check out Krusell clips and accessories
at www.executivepda.com. BTW, the clip system is not as obtrusive as
the other types of belt clips. I use in my pocket unclipped without
excessive width and clip it to various places (shoulder straps, belts)
as needed.

Les

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:59:31 GMT, Bruno <insert@address.here> wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 04:17:06 GMT, "Michele Major" <xstitch@ctaz.com>
>waived the right to be silent and professed:
>
>>I just purchased a Palm Tungsten T3 on eBay and it will be a little while
>>until I receive it. Looking for a leather case on the internet and
>>wondering what others have experienced. The two primary cases I see are
>>Krusell Handit and the Covertec.
>>
>>My present Palm XV is 3 years old and I love it, am just upgrading. I have
>>a slim leather case for it and keep it in my purse - so I want a small case,
>>not too bulky. I do NOT want a zippered case.
>>
>>I live in a rural area without electronics stores, so can't take a look in
>>person.
>>

>Have a look at Sena as well. I have had one on my TT for close to a
>year now. I love it.
>
>http://www.senacases.com/cart/customer/home.php?cat=283
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 12:31:08 AM

I just wanted to say thanks to each of you. I decided on the Krusell due to
a few of its features which I hadn't noticed at the time I wrote this post.
One being it has the two slots for business cards, plus a universal slot, in
addition to the chip slots. I wanted a RED Covertec but it lacked enough
slots for me . . . I think the Krusell has a couple other features I liked
also.

Really appreciate your help, everyone!

Michele

!