Base station management tool unavailable in Utility

I was trying to get into the management tool to change a
setting on my MN-500 base and i'm not able to access it.
It's shaded/grayed out. I am able to access it buy going
to http://192.168.2.1/.

Is there something i can do to bring it back in the MS
broadband utility ?!?!
And what could've caused it to be like that ?

Thanks a bunch
Yves

That's a known issue that shows up periodically.

Hopefully it is something that they can fix in a future update.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -