V710 question

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 17, 2005 2:46:53 PM

If I have the USB data cable, can I download the pcitures from the phone to
the PC, or do I always have to "send" them, incurring costs?

Trying to decide whether to move on to the V710 from my current VX4400.

Thanks.... Paul

More about : v710 question

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 7:07:04 PM

Wait for the v710 replacement, the Motorola E815 which should be out soon
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=663

tt
"Paul Simon" <psimon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D 6d147$c7g$1@smtp.tc.faa.gov...
> If I have the USB data cable, can I download the pcitures from the phone
> the PC, or do I always have to "send" them, incurring costs?
>
> Trying to decide whether to move on to the V710 from my current VX4400.
>
> Thanks.... Paul

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 8:08:03 PM

if you have alltel: yes, you can download from your phone to your pc
if you have verizon: I do not think you can*
if you have us cellular: I do not think you can*

*without flashing your phone
hope that helps

--
third_i
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

RR News wrote:
> Wait for the v710 replacement, the Motorola E815 which should be out soon
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=663
>
> tt
> "Paul Simon" <psimon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:D 6d147$c7g$1@smtp.tc.faa.gov...
>
>>If I have the USB data cable, can I download the pcitures from the phone to
>>the PC, or do I always have to "send" them, incurring costs?
>>
>>Trying to decide whether to move on to the V710 from my current VX4400.
>>
>>Thanks.... Paul

While it may let you watch videos over the air, take better pictures,
and have some mechanical issues improved, there's no reason to believe
that the 815 will be any less crippled than the 710 in the Bluetooth /
file transfer area. The "contractual agreements with GetItNow providers"
which VZW attributes as the reason for the 710 restrictions will still
apply to the 815.

You can always move pictures back and forth between the phone and the PC
for free with the TransFlash card. This functionality hasn't been
disabled (yet).
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:23:39 PM

Use the transflash card in your V710 to take advantage of the 1.2 mega pixel
resolution and use you SD reader in your PC for the picture transfer.

Chris

!