how to see the activity of computer connected to multiple display

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

iam opening a cyber cafe next week.i have one computer (main server) which is connected to 5 monitors by an device named Ncomputing device and software.
i have one cpu which is connected to others monitors.my question is how to see other 5 computer" s activity by my host pc that what they are doing?

please help!!!!!!!!!

PC SPECS:

intel i3 2120
h61 mobo
windows 7

FireFlyCompdotcom

Honorable
Apr 9, 2013
Which NComputing device are you using? If it is either the L300 or the M300 they will work great with Windows 7 Pro 64bit. If you are using the older X-series products, that connect to the host via a PCI slot, you might run into some issues with sound. (Fix for that is www.letasoft.com sound booster) You can see what the NComputing workstations are doing from the host computer using the NC-console that is included with the vSpace server software that you load onto the host computer. There are a lot of management features included in the console.

Side note - Microsoft will not allow you to be compliant in a multi-user environment sharing the Win 7 OS. To be 100% compliant you need to be running a server OS, preferably 2008R2.

shresrahul

Honorable
May 30, 2013

Hey there pal,
I have the solution for your problem. To see other's computer activities by your host pc about what they are doing, you want the pc display to see about their acivities. For more details click on it and hope the solution for your problem is solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.