I need products key for windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

XmortisX

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Uncalled for is these idiots coming here and expecting someone here to give them a key for Windows which not only is illegal but if someone actually answered them and posted a key, could get TH in a lot of trouble. So tell me again how what I said is uncalled for.

AidanJC

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011

Don't worry mate, i was thinking the exact same thing, only with more swear words =\

It's a DIRECT violation of forum rules and guidelines. :p

XmortisX

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
You guys could have said

"Hey we can't provide that here, you have to buy a key"

I understand asking for keys is NOT legal and yes its unlawful to suggest pirating, but there are ways to deal with these scenrios without calling someone a "cheap SOB" Even if OP was trying to pull a funny move we should be more mature then name calling and using acronyms. I respect the rules as much as anyone else but we should remain civilized even if the other person is wrong.

XmortisX

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011

Ahh come on dude! now we all have to report ourselves :lol:

Hey OP just don't do this again ok? There are enough websites and forums in trouble already cause of situations like these. Just buy a key and you won't have to worry about non of this. We DONT need to give the governments anymore reasons to shut down/take control of the web its OURS!

Status
Not open for further replies.