Netgear extender for wi-fi at home lost password

I just installed a Netgear WiFi extender. In order to set all the preferences, it wants a password and login and I have no idea what that is. I tried everything I could think of, but no go. Can you tell me how to reset the pw and figure out what my login is? Thank you.

Have had no response that addresses this problem. I am using Win 7 and I have an ARRIS cable modem. I've already gone thru the users guide with a fine tooth comb and have found nothing. I have been using WiFi on Netgear equipment for years, so it's not a new network. I also tried the login=admin and password=password and that didn't work. I even emailed Netgear and they didn't help either.

Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about netgear extender home lost password
  1. http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WN2000RPT/WN2000RPT_IG_07SEPT2011.pdf

hiii friend you are use this site this site guide you want you instill wifi and author information then first of all you tel me what is your wifi modam no.
  2. I've already gone thru this users guide and it doesn't address it. The modem is an ARRIS provided by the cable company.
  3. ok thnx you give me modem no am provide you information some tym
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Lost Password Login Netgear Wireless Networking