v635 with free headset

Last response: in Brands
May 21, 2005 4:26:44 AM

Hello, Newbie here.

I have a new v635 and think it's great with good features and a good
camera (except for the Motorola zoom LOL).

Problem is, I have the free Bluetooth headset and it won't link to my
phone. I select the Find Me option then got the Hands Free option and
"look" for something (while the hedset is blinking blue) and nothing
comes up.

What am I missing ? In my defense, the instructions supplied are pi$$
poor !

Thanks in advance,
RR

--
ring_ring

More about : v635 free headset

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 4:26:45 AM

On Sat, 21 May 2005 00:26:44 +0100, ring_ring
<ring_ring.1pd2fg@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote:

>Hello, Newbie here.
>
>I have a new v635 and think it's great with good features and a good
>camera (except for the Motorola zoom LOL).
>
>Problem is, I have the free Bluetooth headset and it won't link to my
>phone. I select the Find Me option then got the Hands Free option and
>"look" for something (while the hedset is blinking blue) and nothing
>comes up.
>
>What am I missing ? In my defense, the instructions supplied are pi$$
>poor !
>
>Thanks in advance,
>RR

You didn't mention what model BT you have. If it is the 810/850, with the
boom closed, hold down the function button until the blue light is steady.
While holding down the button open the boom and then do a find me.

If it is the 820 just hold down the function button until the blue light
comes on steady then find it.

I am not sure on other models/brands.
May 28, 2005 1:28:37 AM

Where are you? The V635 is not available in the U.S. yet, is it?

Harlan
---
[If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
address.]

"rring" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
| On Sat, 21 May 2005 00:26:44 +0100, ring_ring
| <ring_ring.1pd2fg@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote:
|

| >Hello, Newbie here.
| >
| >I have a new v635 and think it's great with good features and a good
| >camera (except for the Motorola zoom LOL).
| >
| >Problem is, I have the free Bluetooth headset and it won't link to my
| >phone. I select the Find Me option then got the Hands Free option and
| >"look" for something (while the hedset is blinking blue) and nothing
| >comes up.
| >
| >What am I missing ? In my defense, the instructions supplied are pi$$
| >poor !
| >
| >Thanks in advance,
| >RR
|

| You didn't mention what model BT you have. If it is the 810/850, with the
| boom closed, hold down the function button until the blue light is steady.
| While holding down the button open the boom and then do a find me.
|
| If it is the 820 just hold down the function button until the blue light
| comes on steady then find it.
|
| I am not sure on other models/brands.

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 12:52:58 AM