  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 3, 2005 9:30:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
It has to be a PCI Express card.
Around ? 150,- euro

I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......

My system is:
P4 3,2 gig
Asus P5GD1 - VM
512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
200 Gig harddisk

Thanks in advance.
JOhn

More about : pci graphic card

July 3, 2005 9:30:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

Anything will do, lets not start another fs2004 debate

"John" <johnvanzon@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
news:D 202$42c80532$52d9290e$13474@news.multikabel.nl...
> I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
> It has to be a PCI Express card.
> Around ? 150,- euro
>
> I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>
> My system is:
> P4 3,2 gig
> Asus P5GD1 - VM
> 512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
> 200 Gig harddisk
>
> Thanks in advance.
> JOhn

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
July 3, 2005 10:23:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

On 7/3/2005 8:30 AM John brightened our day with:

>I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
>It has to be a PCI Express card.
>Around ? 150,- euro
>
>I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>
>My system is:
>P4 3,2 gig
>Asus P5GD1 - VM
>512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
>200 Gig harddisk
>
>Thanks in advance.
>JOhn

Get an nVidia 6600 GT. Exactly your price range.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Related resources
July 3, 2005 11:03:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

huh?
"Mike" <mike@yahoo-mail.com> schreef in bericht
> Anything will do, lets not start another fs2004 debate
>
> "John" <johnvanzon@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
> news:D 202$42c80532$52d9290e$13474@news.multikabel.nl...
>> I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
>> It has to be a PCI Express card.
>> Around ? 150,- euro
>>
>> I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>>
>> My system is:
>> P4 3,2 gig
>> Asus P5GD1 - VM
>> 512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
>> 200 Gig harddisk
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> JOhn

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
July 12, 2005 2:42:45 AM

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:30:25 +0200, John <johnvanzon@quicknet.nl> wrote:

> I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
> It has to be a PCI Express card.
> Around ? 150,- euro
>
> I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>
> My system is:
> P4 3,2 gig
> Asus P5GD1 - VM
> 512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
> 200 Gig harddisk
>
> Thanks in advance.
> JOhn

I have a 6600GT and i can set nearly everything to max. Im very happy with
that card and can recommend it to everyone.
July 12, 2005 2:42:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

I have a ATI Radeon x800PE It works great on Far Cry And HL2

R.

Markus wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:30:25 +0200, John <johnvanzon@quicknet.nl> wrote:
>
>> I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
>> It has to be a PCI Express card.
>> Around ? 150,- euro
>>
>> I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>>
>> My system is:
>> P4 3,2 gig
>> Asus P5GD1 - VM
>> 512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
>> 200 Gig harddisk
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> JOhn
>>

> I have a 6600GT and i can set nearly everything to max. Im very happy
> with that card and can recommend it to everyone.
July 12, 2005 2:42:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

Sorry the X800 is not PCI Express

R.

Markus wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:30:25 +0200, John <johnvanzon@quicknet.nl> wrote:
>
>> I want to buy a new graphic card. Wich one do you suggest.
>> It has to be a PCI Express card.
>> Around ? 150,- euro
>>
>> I play Half Life 2 - Far Cry - ......
>>
>> My system is:
>> P4 3,2 gig
>> Asus P5GD1 - VM
>> 512 MB ( up to 1024 MB)
>> 200 Gig harddisk
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> JOhn
>>

> I have a 6600GT and i can set nearly everything to max. Im very happy
> with that card and can recommend it to everyone.
July 24, 2005 8:08:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.games,alt.games.half-life2,microsoft.public.games (More info?)

the ATI x700 PCI-E is a good card for half life 2 also. I have the Built by
ATI version and it works great.

-jeff

!