  • Phones
  • Email
Last response: in Brands
May 22, 2005 11:47:16 PM

I sent (4) photos from my camera to an e-mail address. It said that it
transmitted them after each photo. I didn't get the photos and they are
still in the phones outbox. Do I have to setup and mmode e-mail account
for the photos to be sent? Or is my company not paying for this feature
on my phone? I have searched the web on the phone. So where did they
go???
Thanks,
John

--
jmumme

More about : mail photos

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:22:44 PM

If you are using Motorola E398 and V300 it has a email features but did not able to send email via
your hp.Did configure according to the provider but failed at last give up. But if you are using
other than E398 and V300 I have no comment because had not yet tried before.

Regards/Thanks
HamidMan
hamid@starhub.net.sg
http://members.tripod.com/karnah/hassrul.html
http://karnah.tripod.com/hassrul1.html
How to grow "LOVE"?
1.Pick a good heart. 2.Plant it in a bucket of trust. 3.Water with care and good thoughts.
4.Add some romancing occasionally. 5.Remove the misunderstanding leaves.