E-mail photos

I sent (4) photos from my camera to an e-mail address. It said that it
transmitted them after each photo. I didn't get the photos and they are
still in the phones outbox. Do I have to setup and mmode e-mail account
for the photos to be sent? Or is my company not paying for this feature
on my phone? I have searched the web on the phone. So where did they
go???
Thanks,
John

--
jmumme
More about mail photos

    Try sending yourself a picture first this sets up your phone to send a
    recieve pictures

    --
    Griffzan

    If you are using Motorola E398 and V300 it has a email features but did not able to send email via
    your hp.Did configure according to the provider but failed at last give up. But if you are using
    other than E398 and V300 I have no comment because had not yet tried before.

    Regards/Thanks
    HamidMan
    hamid@starhub.net.sg
    http://members.tripod.com/karnah/hassrul.html
    http://karnah.tripod.com/hassrul1.html
    How to grow "LOVE"?
    1.Pick a good heart. 2.Plant it in a bucket of trust. 3.Water with care and good thoughts.
    4.Add some romancing occasionally. 5.Remove the misunderstanding leaves.

    "jmumme" <jmumme.1pgmhz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    I sent (4) photos from my camera to an e-mail address. It said that it
    transmitted them after each photo. I didn't get the photos and they are
    still in the phones outbox. Do I have to setup and mmode e-mail account
    for the photos to be sent? Or is my company not paying for this feature
    on my phone? I have searched the web on the phone. So where did they
    go???
    Thanks,
    John

    --