Motorola V635 available in U.S.?

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 26, 2005 4:53:20 PM

Is the Motorola V635 available in the U.S.?

Harlan
---
[If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
address.]

More about : motorola v635

May 30, 2005 8:38:25 PM

www.ebay.com

"HH" <hhhagueREMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is the Motorola V635 available in the U.S.?
>
> Harlan
> ---
> [If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
> address.]

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 3:43:47 PM

It's not available from any of the carriers yet. But, you can buy unlocked
versions online and use with any of the GSM carrier.

http://www.mobileisgood.com

!