Motorola V635 available in U.S.?

Is the Motorola V635 available in the U.S.?

Harlan
---
[If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
address.]
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola v635

    www.ebay.com

    "HH" <hhhagueREMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is the Motorola V635 available in the U.S.?
    >
    > Harlan
    > ---
    > [If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
    > address.]

    It's not available from any of the carriers yet. But, you can buy unlocked
    versions online and use with any of the GSM carrier.

    http://www.mobileisgood.com

    "HH" <hhhagueREMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is the Motorola V635 available in the U.S.?
    >
    > Harlan
    > ---
    > [If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
    > address.]

Motorola Email