Highly technical case color Q :)

Squidmaster

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2002
First off, I'll be surprised if I get any responses to this, but it never hurts to try. Do you think beige drives would look good in the Antec 1080AMG? I can't find the beige case available anywhere. Clearly this issue is of the utmost importance, especially when compared with trivial things like "motherboards" and "processors." Thanks for your time.

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Actually I think that would look pretty ugly to tell you the truth... mind you, you can always remove the drive's faceplate and simply cut-up the 3 1/2" drive-bay cover so fit over the floppy... or paint it, heh.

Ahhh! It's 2003 and wait, whats this!? My computer didn't blow up! ... Well damn, there goes my new Athlon @ 333FSB and my inssurance claim... heheheh

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
There is a door that covers the drives so the drives are hidden until used. Does it matter if they are hidden? Maybe use black. That might look better.

<font color=red>The solution may be obvious, but I can't see it for the smoke coming off my processor.</font color=red>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
I feel for you buddy!
I had my eye on a beautiful black atlas (superflower) case for 6months or more before i found drives that came with black faceplates.
As it was i had to replace my floppy, burner and dvd drive to get the black faceplates.
But it wasnt too bad as the burner was old and slow (12x) and the old DVD drive happend to die at the same time LOL.

Liteon optical drives can be purchaced with black or possibly silver faceplates.
They look good.

Ive nicknamed my PC the "beast of darkness"
I even got a black keyboard, black/grey mouse and soon a black ratpadz mousepad [smile}

<b><i>The Very Hungry Caterpillar</i> - George W. Bush's favorite childhood book.
Note: This book was first published a year after Mr Bush graduated from College.</b>

TRENDING THREADS