Sign in with
Your question
Closed

China to build base in Pakistan

Last response: in News & Leisure
May 28, 2011 1:20:57 PM

Yea, just wait til they try to fly those jets over soveriegn Pakistani soil!
Related resources
May 28, 2011 9:25:48 PM

Britain rules Pakistan. We play them at cricket and we all know nice Pakistani people in England so don't worry.
May 31, 2011 3:03:21 AM

I'm not sure why, but the prospect of the Chinese building a military base in Pakistan reminded me of the Library building at my high school. We called it 'the Beaver Shot Palace'. Had we thought about, the 'Lick Library' would have worked too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfTUR828vxk
May 31, 2011 5:44:38 AM

At this point it may be a bluff. The Chinese are "testing the waters" to see how tense things really are between Pakistan and the US. If things get worse and a "reset" doesn't occur though, it wouldn't shock me to see them actually follow through with it.
May 31, 2011 10:56:40 AM

And then the US will cut their foreign aid program to Pakistan ... and the Chinese can start providing them with foreign aid ...

Like that is going to happen eh?

This is just rhetoric ...
May 31, 2011 1:48:28 PM

If we stop giving aid to Fatkistan, the chinese can take care of those brats and later in 10 years come visit us here in the US and ask us:" How did you guys do it?"
May 31, 2011 6:12:41 PM

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, the Chinese can have them. Then they can try and keep both Pakistan and India from nuking each other to dust.
September 12, 2011 4:37:34 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!