gotmayo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003
Anybody out there know what brand of cases are used for the Shuttle XPC Mini-PCs. I've been looking around trying to find just the case so I can build my own system but all I can find are barebones packages from various companies. I've found one with Shuttle, AMS, and Alienware is using them on their new PCs. Any help would be appreciated!

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
<A HREF="http://us.shuttle.com/product_mini.asp" target="_new">Shuttle XPC cases</A>

<font color=red>The solution may be obvious, but I can't see it for the smoke coming off my processor.</font color=red>

gotmayo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003
Yeah I can find the barebones kits, I'm looking for just the case though. I think I found it at caseoutlet.com though it was very expensive. And now that I've started looking I'm not finding any motherboards that would fit it. Any suggestions there?

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Do you already have the mobo?

<font color=red>The solution may be obvious, but I can't see it for the smoke coming off my processor.</font color=red>

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Funny thing. I can't find the case either. Never seen a situation where you couldn't find a case like this. Let me know if you do find it.