MN 710 USB Won't hold 54Bps

Just installed a MN 710 USB adapter. It continually falls
back to 24 Bps from 54. It has excellent connection and
is about 8 feet from the 700 base station on the same
height. Thanks for any suggestions.

54 is a theoretical number. 24 is actually pretty good.

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:28:56 -0700, "mjmww"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

I agree that 54 is highest theoretical number. but both
notebooks on the system have internal g NICs and they
hold the signal at 54. That;s why I thought it might be
the MN-710

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If I give you an FTP address, could you upload the drivers
for your MN-710? Pleeeeeease...I'm desperate!!! :) Thanks.

It could be that other wireless networks are interfering.
Try changing the channels, one by one, until you find
better performance. It help me, although I didn't get
more than 36 Mbps.

give me the address and I will upload for you.