dbx 160x parts/repair question

I have a dbx 160x that needs a new pot assembly for the threshold
control. I've pulled the old one out, & it seems like it'll be no
trouble to put a new one in. Question - Anyone know what values &
tolerances I need, & where (other than dbx) I can get the replacement
pot?

Thanks & happy holidays
Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions
This sig is haiku
1 answer Last reply
More about 160x parts repair question

    I just had one worked on a year ago and my repair guy said that they're
    near impossible to find. But, just last week, I ran across these guys.

    http://www.musicianservice.com/pages/1/index.htm
    Give them a call.
    later,

Pro Audio Audio