dbx 160x parts/repair question

Last response: in Home Audio
December 22, 2004 1:24:10 PM

I have a dbx 160x that needs a new pot assembly for the threshold
control. I've pulled the old one out, & it seems like it'll be no
trouble to put a new one in. Question - Anyone know what values &
tolerances I need, & where (other than dbx) I can get the replacement
pot?

Thanks & happy holidays
Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions
This sig is haiku
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 1:51:06 PM

I just had one worked on a year ago and my repair guy said that they're
near impossible to find. But, just last week, I ran across these guys.

http://www.musicianservice.com/pages/1/index.htm
Give them a call.
later,