who manufactures Motorola's cell phones?

Last response: in Brands
May 31, 2005 5:14:10 PM

Anybody knows which of the Taiwanese manufactures actually do the contract
manufacturing for Motorola's cell phones?
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 12:28:34 AM

I think you might be able to decode that from the FCC ID number, but I
could be wrong about that.

From:o rc General
orc_general@hotmailNOSPEM.com

> Anybody knows which of the Taiwanese manufactures actually do the
> contract manufacturing for Motorola's cell phones?
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 4:21:08 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 20:28:34 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

>I think you might be able to decode that from the FCC ID number, but I
>could be wrong about that.
>
>From:o rc General
>orc_general@hotmailNOSPEM.com
>
>> Anybody knows which of the Taiwanese manufactures actually do the
>> contract manufacturing for Motorola's cell phones?

I looked for my FCC ID 'IHDT56CG1' (Motorola T730c) on the FCC page
and got no place of manufacturer -- just pics of the phone, RF
exposure info, and Motorola contact info. Mine says that it was made
in China under the FCC ID #. Maybe others might have more luck.
June 1, 2005 4:21:09 AM

It's Hon Hai, aka Foxconn. They are taking over the world, one
cellphone at a time.

!