WTB Studer 089 Fader

Last response: in Home Audio
December 23, 2004 2:15:04 AM

WTB Studer Faders from a 089 Console.Please drop me line if you know a
place where i can get them.

More about : wtb studer 089 fader

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 3:10:13 PM

In article <ca2185be.0412222315.a68672e@posting.google.com>,
Gerd Heidenreich <gheiden@blinx.de> wrote:
>WTB Studer Faders from a 089 Console.Please drop me line if you know a
>place where i can get them.

Studer doesn't still stock them? They used the same model in a whole bunch
of different products for decades... I would be VERY surprised if they do not
have any, or at least a good equivalent.
--scott
December 23, 2004 11:15:36 PM

> In article <ca2185be.0412222315.a68672e@posting.google.com>,
> Gerd Heidenreich <gheiden@blinx.de> wrote:
> >WTB Studer Faders from a 089 Console.Please drop me line if you know a
> >place where i can get them.
>
> Studer doesn't still stock them? They used the same model in a whole
bunch
> of different products for decades... I would be VERY surprised if they do
not
> have any, or at least a good equivalent.
> --scott

Judging by what they charge for spare channel strips, even a single fader
would cost a small fortune.

Predrag
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 11:15:37 PM

Predrag Trpkov <predrag.trpkovNeSpamu@ri.htnet.hr> wrote:
>"Scott Dorsey" <kludge@panix.com> wrote in message
>> In article <ca2185be.0412222315.a68672e@posting.google.com>,
>> Gerd Heidenreich <gheiden@blinx.de> wrote:
>> >WTB Studer Faders from a 089 Console.Please drop me line if you know a
>> >place where i can get them.
>>
>> Studer doesn't still stock them? They used the same model in a whole
>bunch
>> of different products for decades... I would be VERY surprised if they do
>not
>> have any, or at least a good equivalent.
>
>Judging by what they charge for spare channel strips, even a single fader
>would cost a small fortune.

Well, they are expensive, but this was never a cheap console in the first
place.

And the faders themselves are repairable as I recall. You can just buy
the element or the slider contact if they wear out. You don't even have to
replace the whole thing half the time.
--scott