Download Mobile Phone Tools lite?

Last response: in Brands
June 2, 2005 3:21:41 AM

My V3 RAZR didn't come with any software.

Normally the "lite" version of the Motorola mobile phone tools should be
packed with it. But it wasnt. I got it from a private person, so i
cannot do anything about that.

Is it possible to download this software somewhere?

Wolfgang

More about : download mobile phone tools lite

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 5:24:59 PM

Go to www.bearshare.com download their software. Run the software. Type
in the search field for words like:
Motorola
Motorola Phone Tool
Motorola Software

Click on items it returns and download away...

.... You won't be disappointed :) )

"Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
> My V3 RAZR didn't come with any software.
>
> Normally the "lite" version of the Motorola mobile phone tools should be
> packed with it. But it wasnt. I got it from a private person, so i
> cannot do anything about that.
>
> Is it possible to download this software somewhere?
>
> Wolfgang
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 12:11:24 AM

Orc General wrote:
> Go to www.bearshare.com download their software. Run the software. Type
> in the search field for words like:
> Motorola
> Motorola Phone Tool
> Motorola Software
>
> Click on items it returns and download away...
>
> ... You won't be disappointed :) )
>
> "Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
>
>>My V3 RAZR didn't come with any software.
>>
>>Normally the "lite" version of the Motorola mobile phone tools should be
>>packed with it. But it wasnt. I got it from a private person, so i
>>cannot do anything about that.
>>
>>Is it possible to download this software somewhere?
>>
>>Wolfgang

No, you certainly won't be disappointed if you want stolen software.
!