Download Mobile Phone Tools lite?

My V3 RAZR didn't come with any software.

Normally the "lite" version of the Motorola mobile phone tools should be
packed with it. But it wasnt. I got it from a private person, so i
cannot do anything about that.

Is it possible to download this software somewhere?

Wolfgang
2 answers Last reply
More about download mobile phone tools lite

    Go to www.bearshare.com download their software. Run the software. Type
    in the search field for words like:
    Motorola
    Motorola Phone Tool
    Motorola Software

    Click on items it returns and download away...

    .... You won't be disappointed :))

    Orc General wrote:
    > Go to www.bearshare.com download their software. Run the software. Type
    > in the search field for words like:
    > Motorola
    > Motorola Phone Tool
    > Motorola Software
    >
    > Click on items it returns and download away...
    >
    > ... You won't be disappointed :))
    >
    > "Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>My V3 RAZR didn't come with any software.
    >>
    >>Normally the "lite" version of the Motorola mobile phone tools should be
    >>packed with it. But it wasnt. I got it from a private person, so i
    >>cannot do anything about that.
    >>
    >>Is it possible to download this software somewhere?
    >>
    >>Wolfgang

    No, you certainly won't be disappointed if you want stolen software.

Motorola Mobile Phones Download Software