Moto V3 Flip reliability

I've just got a moto v3 black on o2, very nice phone. I'll be using it
quite a bit for texts/calls and just wondered how reliable the flip is.
Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
the flip, anything i should be aware of?

TIA,
Chris
4 answers Last reply
More about moto flip reliability

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@orange.net> wrote in message
    > I've just got a moto v3 black on o2, very nice phone. I'll be using it
    > quite a bit for texts/calls and just wondered how reliable the flip is.
    > Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
    > the flip, anything i should be aware of?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Chris

    They are very robust Chris, you have nothing to worry about there. I have been using mine on a
    building site in the worst conditions since November. The build quality is one of the best things
    about my V3. I was fully expecting the flip hinge to go all loose and sloppy-fitting but it hasn't
    happened. If only they could have put a more powerful processor in it because I really hate the slow
    response of some of the menus and functions of the phone.

    What do you exactly want to know? The flip is just like any other phone,
    it won't bounce off if you flip it down too hard or so. Just as long as
    the hinges are reliable, then you won't have a problem. 2cents.

    --
    Mista j0hnny

    On 2 Jun 2005 05:29:03 -0700, "eggster2k" <eggster2k@orange.net>
    wrote:

    >Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
    >the flip

    It seems very solid to me. In six months of use mine is still as
    firmly attached as when new. The action is still as smooth too.

    Al
    --
    [This space intentionally left blank]

    I used a Startac for six years with not flip or hinge problem. The feel of
    my new V3 is just as good and I am expecting the same good result.

    "Geri" <baldy @THISISASPAMBL0CK.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "eggster2k" <eggster2k@orange.net> wrote in message
    >> I've just got a moto v3 black on o2, very nice phone. I'll be using it
    >> quite a bit for texts/calls and just wondered how reliable the flip is.
    >> Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
    >> the flip, anything i should be aware of?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Chris
    >>

    > They are very robust Chris, you have nothing to worry about there. I have
    > been using mine on a building site in the worst conditions since November.
    > The build quality is one of the best things about my V3. I was fully
    > expecting the flip hinge to go all loose and sloppy-fitting but it hasn't
    > happened. If only they could have put a more powerful processor in it
    > because I really hate the slow response of some of the menus and functions
    > of the phone.

Motorola Phones