  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
June 2, 2005 9:29:03 AM

I've just got a moto v3 black on o2, very nice phone. I'll be using it
quite a bit for texts/calls and just wondered how reliable the flip is.
Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
the flip, anything i should be aware of?

TIA,
Chris

More about : moto flip reliability

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 1:03:24 AM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@orange.net> wrote in message
> I've just got a moto v3 black on o2, very nice phone. I'll be using it
> quite a bit for texts/calls and just wondered how reliable the flip is.
> Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
> the flip, anything i should be aware of?
>
> TIA,
> Chris

They are very robust Chris, you have nothing to worry about there. I have been using mine on a
building site in the worst conditions since November. The build quality is one of the best things
about my V3. I was fully expecting the flip hinge to go all loose and sloppy-fitting but it hasn't
happened. If only they could have put a more powerful processor in it because I really hate the slow
response of some of the menus and functions of the phone.
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 1:52:21 AM

What do you exactly want to know? The flip is just like any other phone,
it won't bounce off if you flip it down too hard or so. Just as long as
the hinges are reliable, then you won't have a problem. 2cents.

--
Mista j0hnny
June 6, 2005 5:44:54 AM

On 2 Jun 2005 05:29:03 -0700, "eggster2k" <eggster2k@orange.net>
wrote:

>Can any current v3 silver/black owners comment on the reliability of
>the flip

It seems very solid to me. In six months of use mine is still as
firmly attached as when new. The action is still as smooth too.

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
Anonymous

I used a Startac for six years with not flip or hinge problem. The feel of
my new V3 is just as good and I am expecting the same good result.

!