Bluetooth Headset and ringers/alarms

I own both a Motorola V551 & V3. When I am using my Bluetooth headset my
alarms are muted & I usually miss them. Also my custom ringtones do not
work. Are there any Bluetooth headsets that would allows alarms & ringtones
to work as normal?

Thanks... Fred
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth headset ringers alarms

    "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I own both a Motorola V551 & V3. When I am using my Bluetooth headset my
    > alarms are muted & I usually miss them. Also my custom ringtones do not
    > work. Are there any Bluetooth headsets that would allows alarms &
    ringtones
    > to work as normal?
    >
    > Thanks... Fred

    No, it's a dumb Moto thing that everyone is hoping to be corrected in future
    firmware releases.

Motorola Gaming Headsets Bluetooth