WTB: Trident Mixer

Last response: in Home Audio
December 23, 2004 6:07:04 PM

I know I didn't specify a model. I'm considering doing a 2nd room and
am interested in any 80 series or 70 series. Maybe even a 24 if it's
cheap, but prefer another 80 series. Please email or call with your
price/ photos etc. Thanks
Aaron Householter
studio1117
785-820-7243

More about : wtb trident mixer

December 24, 2004 1:26:18 PM

std1117@swbell.net wrote:
> I know I didn't specify a model. I'm considering doing a 2nd room and
> am interested in any 80 series or 70 series. Maybe even a 24 if it's
> cheap, but prefer another 80 series. Please email or call with your
> price/ photos etc. Thanks
> Aaron Householter
> studio1117
> 785-820-7243

Didn't you recently post that you were selling an 80 series? Why now are
you posting to purchase one?

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:48:20 AM

Well, it's a bit of a story. I listed my Trident, Decided....nope I'm
gonna keep it and install it. I go to unlist, some one had done a
buy-it-now on Ebay. I figured, well I didn't really need the
automation, so i'll go find a less expensive one....guess what? I
can't find any that are reasonable or in good shape. So, I'm looking
again. I found 1 for around $15,000. But it's basically hammered, so
i'm still looking. It's beginning to look like selling mine was a bit
of a mistake since it was in such good shape.
Aaron Householter
studio1117
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:48:27 AM

Well, it's a bit of a story. I listed my Trident, Decided....nope I'm
gonna keep it and install it. I go to unlist, some one had done a
buy-it-now on Ebay. I figured, well I didn't really need the
automation, so i'll go find a less expensive one....guess what? I
can't find any that are reasonable or in good shape. So, I'm looking
again. I found 1 for around $15,000. But it's basically hammered, so
i'm still looking. It's beginning to look like selling mine was a bit
of a mistake since it was in such good shape.
Aaron Householter
studio1117
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:48:31 AM

Well, it's a bit of a story. I listed my Trident, Decided....nope I'm
gonna keep it and install it. I go to unlist, some one had done a
buy-it-now on Ebay. I figured, well I didn't really need the
automation, so i'll go find a less expensive one....guess what? I
can't find any that are reasonable or in good shape. So, I'm looking
again. I found 1 for around $15,000. But it's basically hammered, so
i'm still looking. It's beginning to look like selling mine was a bit
of a mistake since it was in such good shape.
Aaron Householter
studio1117
December 25, 2004 11:09:18 AM

std1117@swbell.net wrote:
> Well, it's a bit of a story. I listed my Trident, Decided....nope I'm
> gonna keep it and install it. I go to unlist, some one had done a
> buy-it-now on Ebay. I figured, well I didn't really need the
> automation, so i'll go find a less expensive one....guess what? I
> can't find any that are reasonable or in good shape. So, I'm looking
> again. I found 1 for around $15,000. But it's basically hammered, so
> i'm still looking. It's beginning to look like selling mine was a bit
> of a mistake since it was in such good shape.
> Aaron Householter
> studio1117

That's too bad, I hope you can find another one. I'm afraid you will
need to expect to pay a bit more than $15,000 for one in good shape.
Your console went for $25,000, that's a pretty good price for one
without the automation, if it's in good shape.

Check out gear Primal Gear (no affiliation). They have a couple lower
end Tridents for sale:
http://www.primalgear.com/used-gear-used-consoles.html

Good Luck, that's a terrible story.

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 4:00:09 PM

In article <1103960900.240373.290520@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> std1117@swbell.net writes:

> Well, it's a bit of a story. I listed my Trident, Decided....nope I'm
> gonna keep it and install it. I go to unlist, some one had done a
> buy-it-now on Ebay. I figured, well I didn't really need the
> automation, so i'll go find a less expensive one....guess what?

So you discovered how good of a bargain yours was. Never sell
anything. At some time, you'll wish you still had it. <g>

December 28, 2004 7:44:47 PM

I'm still looking
Thanks
Aaron householter