Closed Solved

Need product key

Hello, is anyone can help me to have a product key for windows ultimate? please....! I need it so badly and i cannot afford to buy one. thank you guys.
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need product
  1. Best answer
    We do not give out keys or help anyone in any way looking for one.

Thanks come again
  2. Yep, if your gonna hack a copy hack the top edition alright. But as stated before, nobody here condones software theft. Pony up the $ for the software
  3. Just cause you need it we should break the law and give it to you? Get a f'in job and buy it. Some people :)
  4. If you can't afford Windows 7, the use Linux.
  5. If you're a student you may be able to acquire Windows 7 Professional through your institution if they have an MSDNAA subscription, otherwise we cannot help you
  6. jaffy69691 said:
    Hello, is anyone can help me to have a product key for windows ultimate? please....! I need it so badly and i cannot afford to buy one. thank you guys.

:pt1cable: :kaola: :lol: :na: :non:
  7. Mark, your Facebook stock didn't plunge *that* bad. Go out and buy a copy for yourself.
  8. teddymines said:
    Mark, your Facebook stock didn't plunge *that* bad. Go out and buy a copy for yourself.

hahaha
  9. I think Kawin found the most useful process for obtaining a copy.

Flare
  10. mickeyD's is world wide, but this kid probably doesn't have one nearby in his country.
    jaffy, your english is pretty decent, try tutoring others in english for money to afford a key, you might have enough after buying your family all the food they need.
    idk where you are from, but your english is 99% better than most egyptians/arabs i deal with on a daily basis.
    other wise your going to have to work for it using google like some of the brazilian kids i know did.
    no i will not help you in any way, but yes it is possible and you can not update it with out getting locked out.
  11. no problem

try this key

iamac-heapl-azyba-astar-d
  12. No, we can not help you.
    Go get a job and pay for it like everyone else.
  13. try this 1-800-get-a-job
  14. Best answer selected by Mousemonkey.
  15. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Windows 7 Product