MPT problems with V180

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 4, 2005 2:43:40 AM

My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180 since
updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer and same
thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not yet tried
her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,

Conan

More about : mpt problems v180

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 8:38:52 PM

Try updating to 3.25.

"Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
> My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180
> since updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer and
> same thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not yet
> tried her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
> anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x
>
> Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
>
> Conan

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 11:40:46 PM

is 3.25 working without glitches?
3.21 was full of bugs and would not work w/my v600
"brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com> wrote in message
> Try updating to 3.25.
>
> "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
> > My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180
> > since updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer
and
> > same thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not
yet
> > tried her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.
> >
> > Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
> > anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
> >
> > Conan

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:36:41 AM

I've had no problems using with a razr.