MPT problems with V180

My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180 since
updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer and same
thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not yet tried
her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,

Conan
3 answers Last reply
More about problems v180

    Try updating to 3.25.

    "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
    > My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180
    > since updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer and
    > same thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not yet
    > tried her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
    > anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
    >
    > Conan

    is 3.25 working without glitches?
    3.21 was full of bugs and would not work w/my v600
    "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com> wrote in message
    > Try updating to 3.25.
    >
    > "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
    > > My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180
    > > since updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer
    and
    > > same thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not
    yet
    > > tried her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.
    > >
    > > Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Does
    > > anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
    > >
    > > Conan

    I've had no problems using with a razr.

    "JMed" <jademedeiros@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > is 3.25 working without glitches?
    > 3.21 was full of bugs and would not work w/my v600
    > "brobin" <nospam@atmyplace.com> wrote in message
    >> Try updating to 3.25.
    >>
    >> "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> > My mobile PhoneTools will no longer recognize/communicate with my V180
    >> > since updating MPT to v 3.22. I have MPT v 3.21a on my other computer
    > and
    >> > same thing. It was working on both computers with v 3.19x I have not
    > yet
    >> > tried her V551 to see if that phone is working with MPT or not.
    >> >
    >> > Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
    >> > Does
    >> > anyone know how to "roll back" MPT to v 3.19x
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
    >> >
    >> > Conan

Motorola