Java Settings

I recently purchased a Motorla V3 and accidently deleted the Java
Settings (i.e. the pre-installed games and 3-D phonebook).

Is there any way that they can be retrieved?

--
orca
1 answer Last reply

    Not if you deleted them no, you can find copies of them I am sure and
    re-upload them though
    "orca" <orca.1q3m0s@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

    > I recently purchased a Motorla V3 and accidently deleted the Java
    > Settings (i.e. the pre-installed games and 3-D phonebook).
    >
    > Is there any way that they can be retrieved?
    >

    > --
    > orca

Motorola Java Games