Java Settings

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 4, 2005 12:14:23 PM

I recently purchased a Motorla V3 and accidently deleted the Java
Settings (i.e. the pre-installed games and 3-D phonebook).

Is there any way that they can be retrieved?

--
orca

More about : java settings

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 2:48:58 AM

Not if you deleted them no, you can find copies of them I am sure and
re-upload them though
news:o rca.1q3m0s@mobile-forum.co.uk...

!