Motorola Bluetooth Headset (HS820)

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 4, 2005 12:27:59 PM

Hi,

Recently purchased a Motorola V3 but to date I have been unable to
connect the phone to the headset. My bluetooth is activated but each
time I scan for a new device it does not pick up the headset.

Any suggestions please?

--
orca
Anonymous

orca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently purchased a Motorola V3 but to date I have been unable to
> connect the phone to the headset. My bluetooth is activated but each
> time I scan for a new device it does not pick up the headset.
>
> Any suggestions please?

The documentaion is wrong from memory. Turn the HS820 off. Press and hold
the button to turn it on, but keep it held until the light is steadily on.
It should then be seen by the V3.

Chris Key
!