V551 Java Games & apps

Last response: in Brands
June 4, 2005 1:32:34 PM

Does anyone know of any legitimate or not-so-legitmate places to
obtain/share java games and apps? Ive scanned IRC and a few torrent sites
with little success. I have a few things to share... email me if need be.

remove the X's
XjmgalyanX@XhotmailX.com

More about : v551 java games apps

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 3:47:33 PM

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:32:34 GMT, "fdsgdf" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any legitimate or not-so-legitmate places to
>obtain/share java games and apps? Ive scanned IRC and a few torrent sites
>with little success. I have a few things to share... email me if need be.
>
>remove the X's
>XjmgalyanX@XhotmailX.com

http://www.getjar.com/software/Motorola/V551
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 2:18:09 AM

rring (or anyone else),

Is it possible to download the .jar (or .jad--not sure which one I need)
onto my computer and then transfer to my V551 via USB cable & MPT? I would
like to do it this way to save money on my cell phone bill.

How do I install the programs on my cell phone?

Thanks for all of your help,

Conan

"rring" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:32:34 GMT, "fdsgdf" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know of any legitimate or not-so-legitmate places to
>>obtain/share java games and apps? Ive scanned IRC and a few torrent sites
>>with little success. I have a few things to share... email me if need be.
>>
>>remove the X's
>>XjmgalyanX@XhotmailX.com
>>

> http://www.getjar.com/software/Motorola/V551
June 5, 2005 2:23:30 AM

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:18:09 GMT, "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote:

>rring (or anyone else),
>
>Is it possible to download the .jar (or .jad--not sure which one I need)
>onto my computer and then transfer to my V551 via USB cable & MPT? I would
>like to do it this way to save money on my cell phone bill.
>
>How do I install the programs on my cell phone?
>
>Thanks for all of your help,
>
>Conan

If you get yourself a BT Dongle for your PC you will have it much easier
getting the games. All you will need to take are the .jar files with BT.
Here is a BLOG with excellent instructions from a person that frequents
these NG's:

http://brobin111.blogspot.com/

>"rring" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:32:34 GMT, "fdsgdf" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone know of any legitimate or not-so-legitmate places to
>>>obtain/share java games and apps? Ive scanned IRC and a few torrent sites
>>>with little success. I have a few things to share... email me if need be.
>>>
>>>remove the X's
>>>XjmgalyanX@XhotmailX.com
>>>

>> http://www.getjar.com/software/Motorola/V551

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 2:46:28 AM

> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:18:09 GMT, "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com>
wrote:

> >rring (or anyone else),
> >
> >Is it possible to download the .jar (or .jad--not sure which one I need)
> >onto my computer and then transfer to my V551 via USB cable & MPT? I
would
> >like to do it this way to save money on my cell phone bill.
> >
> >How do I install the programs on my cell phone?
> >
> >Thanks for all of your help,
> >
> >Conan
> >

> If you get yourself a BT Dongle for your PC you will have it much easier
> getting the games. All you will need to take are the .jar files with BT.
> Here is a BLOG with excellent instructions from a person that frequents
If you have a usb cable, look into enabling your java app loader and just
use midway to load the games from your PC to your cell.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:54:48 AM

How do I enable the Java App Loader? Do you have any links to download
midway or any other needed programs?

Thanks again for all of your help,

Conan

> If you have a usb cable, look into enabling your java app loader and just
> use midway to load the games from your PC to your cell.

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:18:44 PM

Check this out...
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=...

Also, instead of manually editing the seems, you can use p2kman to download
and upload the 0032_0001 seem, and a program like seemplayer or p2ktools to
edit it for you.
"Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote in message
> How do I enable the Java App Loader? Do you have any links to download
> midway or any other needed programs?
>
> Thanks again for all of your help,
>
> Conan
>

> > If you have a usb cable, look into enabling your java app loader and
just
> > use midway to load the games from your PC to your cell.

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:52:46 PM

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:23:30 -0400, rring <replyingroup@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:18:09 GMT, "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>How do I install the programs on my cell phone?
>>
>>Thanks for all of your help,
>>
>>Conan
>>

>If you get yourself a BT Dongle for your PC you will have it much easier
>getting the games. All you will need to take are the .jar files with BT.
>Here is a BLOG with excellent instructions from a person that frequents
>these NG's:
>
>http://brobin111.blogspot.com/

Here's a question I haven't seen addressed. What if I don't like the
game or whatever program I've installed on my phone; how do I remove
it?

CD
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:52:47 PM

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:52:46 GMT, Cranky Dude <junkmail1@infoventures.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:23:30 -0400, rring <replyingroup@invalid.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:18:09 GMT, "Conan Kelly" <CTBarbarin@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>How do I install the programs on my cell phone?
>>>
>>>Thanks for all of your help,
>>>
>>>Conan
>>>

>>If you get yourself a BT Dongle for your PC you will have it much easier
>>getting the games. All you will need to take are the .jar files with BT.
>>Here is a BLOG with excellent instructions from a person that frequents
>>these NG's:
>>
>>http://brobin111.blogspot.com/
>>

>Here's a question I haven't seen addressed. What if I don't like the
>game or whatever program I've installed on my phone; how do I remove
>it?
>
>CD

When you hilight the game there is an option in the menu to delete it.
!