Going from a V551 to a V3 for better battery life?

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Battery
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 4, 2005 9:38:44 AM

After trying a new battery and going through four V551 phones since
February to solve the battery life issue, I think it is time to go to a
different phone. I am looking at getting the V3 any thoughts or issues
with it? I am a AT&T/Cingular customer who just wants a phone that
will hold a charge for more than 36 hours. I would appreciate your
thoughts...

More about : v551 battery life

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 1:53:17 PM

Seriously bud, unless you like the look of the V3, upgrade further to the
V635. It has the best batt life I have had on a Moto since the V120,
outrates the V3 in all but slimness (<-- that a word??)

!