Going from a V551 to a V3 for better battery life?

After trying a new battery and going through four V551 phones since
February to solve the battery life issue, I think it is time to go to a
different phone. I am looking at getting the V3 any thoughts or issues
with it? I am a AT&T/Cingular customer who just wants a phone that
will hold a charge for more than 36 hours. I would appreciate your
thoughts...
1 answer Last reply
More about going v551 battery life

    Seriously bud, unless you like the look of the V3, upgrade further to the
    V635. It has the best batt life I have had on a Moto since the V120,
    outrates the V3 in all but slimness (<-- that a word??)
    "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > After trying a new battery and going through four V551 phones since
    > February to solve the battery life issue, I think it is time to go to a
    > different phone. I am looking at getting the V3 any thoughts or issues
    > with it? I am a AT&T/Cingular customer who just wants a phone that
    > will hold a charge for more than 36 hours. I would appreciate your
    > thoughts...

Motorola Battery Phones