V220 T-moblie SMS settings?

I have a v220 from orange which i would like to use on T-Mobile. Then phone
hasd been unlocked and I can make and receive calls but cannot send or
receive sms's. Does anybody know the settings required to make a 220
fullyfunctional on T-Mobile.

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about v220 moblie settings

    https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/clients/tmobileUS/ota_support/

    "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have a v220 from orange which i would like to use on T-Mobile. Then
    phone
    > hasd been unlocked and I can make and receive calls but cannot send or
    > receive sms's. Does anybody know the settings required to make a 220
    > fullyfunctional on T-Mobile.
    >
    > TIA

    Thanks for the pointer Rod but I need uk settings - sorry I didn't make that
    clear in my original post. I've tried T-Mobiles uk web pages but they don't
    have the info I need - they just want to sell me phone.

Motorola Mobile Phones