V220 T-moblie SMS settings?

Last response: in Brands
June 4, 2005 10:43:12 PM

I have a v220 from orange which i would like to use on T-Mobile. Then phone
hasd been unlocked and I can make and receive calls but cannot send or
receive sms's. Does anybody know the settings required to make a 220
fullyfunctional on T-Mobile.

TIA
June 5, 2005 3:30:59 AM

https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/clients/tmobileUS/ota_s...

"Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have a v220 from orange which i would like to use on T-Mobile. Then
phone
> hasd been unlocked and I can make and receive calls but cannot send or
> receive sms's. Does anybody know the settings required to make a 220
> fullyfunctional on T-Mobile.
>
> TIA

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 8:57:15 PM

Thanks for the pointer Rod but I need uk settings - sorry I didn't make that
clear in my original post. I've tried T-Mobiles uk web pages but they don't
have the info I need - they just want to sell me phone.
!