Windows 7 64 bit wireless/internet adapter for Presario CQ57 laptop.

Here i my laptops (friends) driver's page. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5111894#N671

I only downloaded all of the drivers from the networking panel, all of them didn't work... -_-

Apparently my wireless and Ethernet is either Atheros or Ralink brand... help is VERY appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows wireless internet adapter presario cq57 laptop
  1. if you tried the drivers from the manufacturer's website and it didnt work you have a few options:

1) use the system restore partition to factory restore the computer to a working state
    2) install a different lan/wireless adaptor in the computer.
    3) contact HP for tech support
  2. nhasian said:
    if you tried the drivers from the manufacturer's website and it didnt work you have a few options:

1) use the system restore partition to factory restore the computer to a working state
    2) install a different lan/wireless adaptor in the computer.
    3) contact HP for tech support

Would you be willing to tell me how to use the restore partition? In "RECOVERY (E:)" I have HP_WSD.dat, when I open it win 7 cant open it. I have a folder called restore, in that folder, there is _CNBRP.FLG, (error when attempted to open) HPRP.txt, lang.cfg, and TypeList.txt

What do I need to do to restore?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Laptops Wireless Internet Windows 7