  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 11, 2005 2:04:07 AM

Soliciting opinions on a Nokia 6230 vs. Motorola V3 Razr

1st let me say that I own the V3 and am very happy with it. I have only
recently considered the 6230 mainly because I understand you can put a chip
in it to expand it's memory capacity. Am I correct in assuming this would
let me store many more contacts and appointments in the calendar? I would
not need the memory for many pictures although MP3's would be nice. Does
Nokia have a program similar to Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools? Of course
there is THE RECEPTION QUESTION.. Does either have superior cell reception?
Your opinions please.

The pluses & minuses as I see them:

V3 Razr
By far the better display and form factor.
Mobile Phone Tools Software

6230
Expandable memory (if it will do what I want - contacts & appointment
mostly). I would like it to do enough of each
that I could shelve my Palm Pilot a good deal of the time.
Much better searches in the contact list
More information re contacts (addresses, notes, etc.)

Thanks in advance for your input.

Fred

More about : moto nokia 6230

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:44:56 PM

Not only does Nokia have phone sync software but it is far superior to MPT
and it is FREE.
http://www.nokiausa.com/support/phones/software/

The only reason I went with the V3 is the display size and clarity. I was
tired of squinting at those tiny screens.

MG

!