Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerGeek101

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2002
Is this worth the cost? Does anyone know where I can buy it cheap? I do a lot of video edting and I use Video Wave 4. I wish to upgrade to Adobe Premiere bad but I need to find it cheap. can anyone please help me? Thanks a lot.
Thanks so much,
Tedro

NurseMSIC

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001
Cheap? What is cheap?
I have seen though (to try to answer the question) Premiere bundled 'free' with some hardware (try looking at Pinnacle stuff), although sometimes you are only given the LE version, and the hardware sometimes will only cost half the price of the software alone.
Beyond that, you could try looking on ebay etc.

RaPTuRe

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2001
I just foned Adobe and asked them for the demo of the product. So u get an idea and can maybe use it..?

"The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a beer bottle, they're on TV."

NurseMSIC

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001
You'll probably have seen this already, but todays THG article on the Canopus DV Raptor (Audio Video Guide) costs $600 and you get Premiere 6 free.
Strikes me as excellent value.

Since my last posting, i have looked on ebay and seen Premiere for sale for around 200 pounds (i live in UK), both Mac and PC versions.

From what i can gather, the LE version if you find it has virtually all the same features, but just less flexibilty (ie cant add extra video / audio tracks etc)

Don't believe in skepticism.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by nursemsic on 04/12/02 12:09 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Arr, me matey. Tis possible, ye see. Just don't ye be downloading it, ey ya may just get infected with the blood of the sea!

Anybody know if it's possible to fix a video already encoded to Divx (4, from DVD source) that has an incorrect [distorted] aspect ratio. Do any of the previously mentioned warez support such ability? I really just need to get my bigger PC back up and running...but thanks to a few poor vendors, my finances have been set back a bit (that and my upcoming ROOT CANAL...eek)

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by siliconjon on 04/16/02 10:05 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
lol,

arr, me matey....Me Uncle Gives it to me Ye See...No Downloading for me! hey that ryhmes...Sweat!!

This Community is like a Second Family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.