FOTOFUNPACK2

Last response: in Brands
June 13, 2005 11:19:27 PM

Hi
Does anyone know how to get hold of the FOTOFUNPACK2 for the Motorola V550
as we have not got it on the games menu
Any help would be appreciated..
rgds andy

More about : fotofunpack2

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 10:56:20 PM

Andy_UK Wrote:
> Hi
> Does anyone know how to get hold of the FOTOFUNPACK2 for the Motorola
> V550
> as we have not got it on the games menu
> Any help would be appreciated..
> rgds andy

Sorry, this game only had the Motorola V620. If you have a question
write a e-mail to mikelcorredor@hotmail.com

--
mikelcorredor
Anonymous

In article <mikelcorredor.1shgwu@news.cellbanter.com>,
mikelcorredor.1shgwu@news.cellbanter.com says...

> Andy_UK Wrote:
> > Hi
> > Does anyone know how to get hold of the FOTOFUNPACK2 for the Motorola
> > V550
> > as we have not got it on the games menu
> > Any help would be appreciated..
> > rgds andy
>
> Sorry, this game only had the Motorola V620. If you have a question
> write a e-mail to mikelcorredor@hotmail.com

Not true - it's on the V220 as well.

--
AG

Remove removes from address to remove anti-spam measures.
Alan Gauton E-Mail agauton @ postmaster.co.uk

Never for me the lowered banner, never the last endeavour!
(Damon Hill - 16th June 1999)
!