tracfone motorola V170

I have a motorola V170 Tracfone i just bought. i need to know how to
download ringtones to my phone, and also what are the best ringtone
websites that support the motorola V170 Tracfone.

Thanks in advance.

--
newcastle1
2 answers Last reply

    Good Luck, I have tried on many occassions to contact tracfone on this
    subject. The only thing they give is a link to about 1000 different websites
    that have nothing to do with the Tracfone Motorola V170

    --
    Patty

    newcastle1 wrote:
    >I have a motorola V170 Tracfone i just bought. i need to know how t
    >download ringtones to my phone, and also what are the best rington
    >websites that support the motorola V170 Tracfone.
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >--
    >newcastle1

    I emailed Tracfone and asked them about downloading ringtones to the Motorola
    V170. Their reply:

    Thank you for your interest in Tracfone,

    We are responding to your recent inquiry. Unfortunately even though the
    phone might bring that feature,
    we do not provide service for that feature as yet, when we do, our
    customers will be advised. Feedback from
    our customers is very important to us.

    Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free
    to let us know.

    Best regards,

    Tracfone Wireless Inc.
    1-800-867-7183