  • Motorola
  • Download
Last response: in Brands
June 16, 2005 1:23:09 AM

I have a motorola V170 Tracfone i just bought. i need to know how to
download ringtones to my phone, and also what are the best ringtone
websites that support the motorola V170 Tracfone.

Thanks in advance.

--
newcastle1

More about : tracfone motorola v170

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 8:50:40 PM

Good Luck, I have tried on many occassions to contact tracfone on this
subject. The only thing they give is a link to about 1000 different websites
that have nothing to do with the Tracfone Motorola V170

--
Patty

June 27, 2005 4:33:05 PM

newcastle1 wrote:
>I have a motorola V170 Tracfone i just bought. i need to know how t
>download ringtones to my phone, and also what are the best rington
>websites that support the motorola V170 Tracfone.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>--
>newcastle1

I emailed Tracfone and asked them about downloading ringtones to the Motorola
V170. Their reply:

Thank you for your interest in Tracfone,

We are responding to your recent inquiry. Unfortunately even though the
phone might bring that feature,
we do not provide service for that feature as yet, when we do, our
customers will be advised. Feedback from
our customers is very important to us.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free
to let us know.

Best regards,

Tracfone Wireless Inc.
1-800-867-7183