Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Dlink 615 web confirguration screen

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 9, 2012 9:15:26 PM

in thedlink resource center "what to do if you forgot yur password" it shows a screen to save your configuration to file., so when you reset your router you just have to retrieve that info----but how to you get to0 this sceen to start with?

More about : dlink 615 web confirguration screen

December 10, 2012 4:49:28 PM

The file that you made must be under the user name of the person that saved it , try looking in my documents for a D-link folder.
m
l
December 10, 2012 4:51:55 PM

MY Dlink Dir825 places it on the desktop.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

December 10, 2012 4:55:19 PM

If your wanting to get to the screen that allows you to save the configuration to file then that will be in the internal settings of the router and most likely in the security tab.
I usually write the password down because if something happened to the OS then any file might be lost.
December 17, 2012 11:29:44 PM

westhawk1 said:
in thedlink resource center "what to do if you forgot yur password" it shows a screen to save your configuration to file., so when you reset your router you just have to retrieve that info----but how to you get to0 this sceen to start with?

The fact is I don't have the password to get into the ADMIN, that why i went to the dlink resource center and there reply didn't help I guess i just have to reset it and go from there.
m
l
December 22, 2012 2:15:55 AM

Best answer selected by westhawk1.
m
l
!