Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I got a MN-710 from a friend, but he lost the disc. I
can't find drivers anywhere on the Net, and I've been
looking on Microsoft's website for about 2 hours. Can't
find it anywhere. Yes, I downloaded and installed the
Microsoft Broadband Network Utility. It doesn't have
drivers for the MN-710. Please help!!!

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

If you have the driver name and you will list your e-mail
address, I'll send the driver as an attachment.

Unless you have a distributor's agreement with Microsoft, I wouldn't.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Ray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If you have the driver name and you will list your e-mail
> address, I'll send the driver as an attachment.

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

omg...it's not like this is Microsoft's newsgroup...oh
wait.

Microsoft won't even list the drivers. NOBODY has the
driver ANYWHERE on the internet. Here's me email address:

overhere@krisandrosie.com

PLEEEEEEEASE send me the driver for the MN-710. I
graciously wait for your email. Thank you.

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

And Chris Hassler, if you actually have a better idea, I'm
certainly up for suggestions. But as it stands, I'll take
what I can get.

I challange YOU to tell me where I can download the
drivers for an MN-710.

They're not available for download, though we've often asked for them to be
posted. An individual distributing them could be subject to violating the
distribution regulations and intellectual property ownership belonging to
Microsoft. The solution is to call the support telephone number in the
User's Guide and request a replacement CD. If you don't have the guide, you
can contact Microsoft support:
;oasoem]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];oasoem
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Kris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> And Chris Hassler, if you actually have a better idea, I'm
> certainly up for suggestions. But as it stands, I'll take
> what I can get.
>
> I challange YOU to tell me where I can download the
> drivers for an MN-710.

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I will credit you an on amazing response time. Thank you.
I'm on the phone right now. Any idea how much they'll
charge me for a CD?

I now have the drivers and CD rom for the MN-710 and am
making a Image of the cd and will send to who ever needs
it, request it via ICQ my number is 24270993.

alexfair

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I have the drivers and the cd now for the MN-710 I will make a image of the
CD and make it pass it on when requested. ICQ number, 24270993

Are you licensed to distribute Microsoft's software? I would be wary of
offering to serve as a distributor, unless you have the proper
authorization. Besides, not saying this would happen, but how can someone
trust an unlicensed source not to feed them a virus?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP