MN-710 drivers

I got a MN-710 from a friend, but he lost the disc. I
can't find drivers anywhere on the Net, and I've been
looking on Microsoft's website for about 2 hours. Can't
find it anywhere. Yes, I downloaded and installed the
Microsoft Broadband Network Utility. It doesn't have
drivers for the MN-710. Please help!!!
10 answers Last reply
More about drivers

    If you have the driver name and you will list your e-mail
    address, I'll send the driver as an attachment.

    Unless you have a distributor's agreement with Microsoft, I wouldn't.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Ray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > If you have the driver name and you will list your e-mail
    > address, I'll send the driver as an attachment.

    omg...it's not like this is Microsoft's newsgroup...oh
    wait.

    Microsoft won't even list the drivers. NOBODY has the
    driver ANYWHERE on the internet. Here's me email address:

    overhere@krisandrosie.com

    PLEEEEEEEASE send me the driver for the MN-710. I
    graciously wait for your email. Thank you.

    And Chris Hassler, if you actually have a better idea, I'm
    certainly up for suggestions. But as it stands, I'll take
    what I can get.

    I challange YOU to tell me where I can download the
    drivers for an MN-710.

    They're not available for download, though we've often asked for them to be
    posted. An individual distributing them could be subject to violating the
    distribution regulations and intellectual property ownership belonging to
    Microsoft. The solution is to call the support telephone number in the
    User's Guide and request a replacement CD. If you don't have the guide, you
    can contact Microsoft support:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];oasoem
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Kris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > And Chris Hassler, if you actually have a better idea, I'm
    > certainly up for suggestions. But as it stands, I'll take
    > what I can get.
    >
    > I challange YOU to tell me where I can download the
    > drivers for an MN-710.

    I will credit you an on amazing response time. Thank you.
    I'm on the phone right now. Any idea how much they'll
    charge me for a CD?

    Help i need the drivers too!!
  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

    I now have the drivers and CD rom for the MN-710 and am
    making a Image of the cd and will send to who ever needs
    it, request it via ICQ my number is 24270993.
  9. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

    I have the drivers and the cd now for the MN-710 I will make a image of the
    CD and make it pass it on when requested. ICQ number, 24270993
  10. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

    Are you licensed to distribute Microsoft's software? I would be wary of
    offering to serve as a distributor, unless you have the proper
    authorization. Besides, not saying this would happen, but how can someone
    trust an unlicensed source not to feed them a virus?
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Alexfair" <alexfair@kevlar-inc.com> wrote in message
    >I have the drivers and the cd now for the MN-710 I will make a image of the
    > CD and make it pass it on when requested. ICQ number, 24270993

Routers Drivers Microsoft Networking