Splitter for v3 and bluetooth headset

Last response: in Brands
June 20, 2005 5:02:21 PM

Anyone know where I can purchase a splitter for the V3 and a motorola
bluetooth headset? Would like to charge them both at the same time off one
car charger!

Tried ebay but no good, I noticed bluetooth headsets HS820 are selling with
them, are these headsets any good? better than the HS810 that seems to stick
on my cheek and no one can hear me?

TIA,

gbnews
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 6:20:47 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:02:21 +0000 (UTC), "gbnews"
<mati@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Anyone know where I can purchase a splitter for the V3 and a motorola
>bluetooth headset? Would like to charge them both at the same time off one
>car charger!

Try the shop from http://www.hellomoto.com
The splitter is available in some countries, check yours.

But I wouldn't be so sure that the car charger will supply enough
power for charging both at the same time!

--
http://nop.at - Special software for your Motorola A925 & A1000
!