req: mp3 chopped down for a good ringtone...

Last response: in Brands
June 21, 2005 1:53:29 PM

mp3 chopped down for a good ringtone...

I don't hvae the knack for cutting down the mp3 files, and makeing good ringtone.

help a musically challenged ringtone lover...

June 22, 2005 2:44:10 PM

"Show Me the Movies" <movieman@movietime.biz> wrote in message
> mp3 chopped down for a good ringtone...
>
> I don't hvae the knack for cutting down the mp3 files, and makeing good
> ringtone.
>
> help a musically challenged ringtone lover...
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

try this, it's free and it worked for me.................

http://www.mptrim.com/

smog

--
Old women with mobile phones look wrong
Anonymous

"smog" <smog@dog.cog> wrote in message
news:D 9bfdp$58e$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

> "Show Me the Movies" <movieman@movietime.biz> wrote in message
>> mp3 chopped down for a good ringtone...
>>
>> I don't hvae the knack for cutting down the mp3 files, and makeing good
>> ringtone.
>>
>> help a musically challenged ringtone lover...
>>

>> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
>> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
>> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
>

> try this, it's free and it worked for me.................
>
> http://www.mptrim.com/
>
> smog
>
> --
> Old women with mobile phones look wrong

This is also a good recorder and converter

http://www.e-soft.co.uk/AudioEdit.htm
!