Best Bluetooth Headset to work with V3

Hi,
My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it wont
pair with my phone...

So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?

Thanks
Jon
7 answers Last reply
More about best bluetooth headset work

    Jon wrote:
    > Hi,
    > My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it wont
    > pair with my phone...
    >
    > So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
    > with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jon

    Yesterday I purchased a Jabra BT250v for $80 at Cingular (including $20
    mail in rebate), and it's a far better fit and more comfortable for my
    ears than the Mot 810 -- no forget that one, the 850 is the latest, but
    is the same loose fit as opposed to the Jabra. I'm using a Nokia, but it
    should be the same operation for V3. Also sound is clear.

    Miles

    Miles Wrote:
    > Jon wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it
    > wont
    > > pair with my phone...
    > >
    > > So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
    > > with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Jon
    > >

    > Yesterday I purchased a Jabra BT250v for $80 at Cingular (including
    > $20
    > mail in rebate), and it's a far better fit and more comfortable for my
    > ears than the Mot 810 -- no forget that one, the 850 is the latest,
    > but
    > is the same loose fit as opposed to the Jabra. I'm using a Nokia, but
    > it
    > should be the same operation for V3. Also sound is clear.
    >
    > Miles

    I use the HS850 with my Razr and it's really uncomfortable after a few
    minutes of wearing also as it was previously mentioned it's falls out
    of one's ear to easily, i'm looking for something with a better fit and
    not too noticeable.

    --
    Tony E!

    "Tony E!" <Tony.E.1qzivy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Miles Wrote:
    > > Jon wrote:
    > > > Hi,
    > > > My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it
    > > wont
    > > > pair with my phone...
    > > >
    > > > So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
    > > > with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > > Jon
    > > >

    > > Yesterday I purchased a Jabra BT250v for $80 at Cingular (including
    > > $20
    > > mail in rebate), and it's a far better fit and more comfortable for my
    > > ears than the Mot 810 -- no forget that one, the 850 is the latest,
    > > but
    > > is the same loose fit as opposed to the Jabra. I'm using a Nokia, but
    > > it
    > > should be the same operation for V3. Also sound is clear.
    > >
    > > Miles
    >

    > I use the HS850 with my Razr and it's really uncomfortable after a few
    > minutes of wearing also as it was previously mentioned it's falls out
    > of one's ear to easily, i'm looking for something with a better fit and
    > not too noticeable.

    How does it manage to fall out of your ear? People say it feels a bit
    loose, but no one I know has had it fall off their ear, hell I even put it
    on and shook my head back and forth and it didn't fall off lol
    Personally, I don't find it uncomfortable at all, I tend to forget it is
    even on if I wear it for awhile.

    CJD Wrote:
    > "Tony E!" <Tony.E.1qzivy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Miles Wrote:
    > it
    > > > wont

    > seamlessly

    > > > Yesterday I purchased a Jabra BT250v for $80 at Cingular
    > (including
    > > > $20
    > > > mail in rebate), and it's a far better fit and more comfortable for
    > my
    > > > ears than the Mot 810 -- no forget that one, the 850 is the
    > latest,
    > > > but
    > > > is the same loose fit as opposed to the Jabra. I'm using a Nokia,
    > but
    > > > it
    > > > should be the same operation for V3. Also sound is clear.
    > > >
    > > > Miles
    > >

    > > I use the HS850 with my Razr and it's really uncomfortable after a
    > few
    > > minutes of wearing also as it was previously mentioned it's falls
    > out
    > > of one's ear to easily, i'm looking for something with a better fit
    > and
    > > not too noticeable.
    > >
    > How does it manage to fall out of your ear? People say it feels a bit
    > loose, but no one I know has had it fall off their ear, hell I even put
    > it
    > on and shook my head back and forth and it didn't fall off lol
    > Personally, I don't find it uncomfortable at all, I tend to forget it
    > is
    > even on if I wear it for awhile.

    glad to hear it's working out for you...enjoy. :rolleyes:
    in the meantime i'm looking for something better....

    --
    Tony E!

    CJD wrote:
    > "Tony E!" <Tony.E.1qzivy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Miles Wrote:

    >>>wont

    >>>Yesterday I purchased a Jabra BT250v for $80 at Cingular (including
    >>>$20
    >>>mail in rebate), and it's a far better fit and more comfortable for my
    >>>ears than the Mot 810 -- no forget that one, the 850 is the latest,
    >>>but
    >>>is the same loose fit as opposed to the Jabra. I'm using a Nokia, but
    >>>it
    >>>should be the same operation for V3. Also sound is clear.
    >>>
    >>>Miles
    >>

    >>I use the HS850 with my Razr and it's really uncomfortable after a few
    >>minutes of wearing also as it was previously mentioned it's falls out
    >>of one's ear to easily, i'm looking for something with a better fit and
    >>not too noticeable.
    >>

    > How does it manage to fall out of your ear? People say it feels a bit
    > loose, but no one I know has had it fall off their ear, hell I even put it
    > on and shook my head back and forth and it didn't fall off lol
    > Personally, I don't find it uncomfortable at all, I tend to forget it is
    > even on if I wear it for awhile.

    Guess your ears don't stick out as mine do! Did you notice that when you
    shake your head it bangs against your cheek?
    Miles

    Miles

    "Jon" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it wont
    > pair with my phone...
    >
    > So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
    > with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jon

    The HS850 is nice. It's like a new and improved HS810. Check out the url
    below for some of the newer motorola bluetooth headsets that are coming out
    in the next year or so.

    http://www.slashphone.com/106/2109.html

    destrux

    "Jon" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > My HS810 headset has recently decided to stop charging and now it wont
    > pair with my phone...
    >
    > So, what is currently the best unit to get that will work seamlessly
    > with my V3? Could it be the HS850 or some other make?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jon

    Got a Sony Ericsson yesterday, "Akono Headset HBH-300" and am really happy
    with it.

    Had it paired up and working with my black V3 in minutes and have used it a
    lot already.

    Sound quality is terrific, I have been told by those I am talking with that
    it sounds better than when I am talking on the phone itself.

    Have always had the phone on a desk a few feet away so can't comment on
    range.

    Steve

Motorola Gaming Headsets Bluetooth