V600 Help

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 22, 2005 4:32:53 PM

Hey, I'm new to the forum, and have a question, I got a V600, and
everytime I charge it, it says 60 min (Where it used to say "charging")
and after 60 min it just turns off, which poses a huge problem for since
I use my phone as my alarm clock, any ideas on how to turn that off?
Thanks for the help.

--
Intergro

More about : v600

June 25, 2005 2:44:04 AM

Just a hunch, check your car settings in the SETTINGs.
Do you have a power off delay set?

--
Steve

!