V600 Help

Hey, I'm new to the forum, and have a question, I got a V600, and
everytime I charge it, it says 60 min (Where it used to say "charging")
and after 60 min it just turns off, which poses a huge problem for since
I use my phone as my alarm clock, any ideas on how to turn that off?
Thanks for the help.

--
Intergro
1 answer Last reply

    Just a hunch, check your car settings in the SETTINGs.
    Do you have a power off delay set?

    --
    Steve
    "Intergro" <Intergro.1r15jh@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

    > Hey, I'm new to the forum, and have a question, I got a V600, and
    > everytime I charge it, it says 60 min (Where it used to say "charging")
    > and after 60 min it just turns off, which poses a huge problem for since
    > I use my phone as my alarm clock, any ideas on how to turn that off?
    > Thanks for the help.
    >

    > --
    > Intergro

Motorola