Sign in with
Your question

Internet issues! Third party program?

January 29, 2013 12:10:08 AM

I am currently having connection issues on my Laptop. Certain websites take forever to connect, and sometimes not even connecting. Google and YouTube for instance, are taking unusually long to load, while some other websites are working perfectly fine. This has only begun recently, and my anti virus along with Spybot are not detecting any abnormalities. Another issue with it, is that whenever I try to login on websites on that computer, such as YouTube, it says my cookies are disabled, but that is not the case. I made sure many times that they are indeed enabled. I know it is not my internet issue, as my other computer that is also connected (the one I am using right now) to the same router, is working perfectly fine. I can access and login to any website very quickly. I took my laptop to the library, and I am having the same connection issues there as I do at home.

There is definitely something wrong with my laptop at the moment, but I can't seem to find out what it is. I have tried temporarily disabling my firewall and anti virus to no avail. I am currently using nod32 on both my laptop and my computer.

Please help! I am worried about 3rd party programs that may be affecting my laptop! Thank you!
!