v3 razr and hotmail settings

Can someone tell me E X A C T L Y what to put in my settings on my v3
razr to send and receive emails? I have an hotmail account... would
like to set it up with that...

thanks in advance....

Mickey

--
michaelagee
1 answer Last reply

    Contact network your phone is on, ie Vodaphone, Tmobile etc, they will guide youœ÷you will have a new account with your network new name and password etc. have fuœ÷--

    In <<michaelagee.1r3gvj@news.cellbanter.com>>, michaelagee <michaelagee.1r3gvj@nœ÷>

    > Can someone tell me E X A C T L Y what to put in my settings on my v3
    > razr to send and receive emails? I have an hotmail account... would
    > like to set it up with that...
    >

    > thanks in advance....
    >
    > Mickey
    >

    > --