v3 razr and hotmail settings

Last response: in Brands
June 23, 2005 8:37:07 PM

Can someone tell me E X A C T L Y what to put in my settings on my v3
razr to send and receive emails? I have an hotmail account... would
like to set it up with that...

thanks in advance....

Mickey

--
michaelagee

More about : razr hotmail settings

June 30, 2005 2:41:53 AM

Contact network your phone is on, ie Vodaphone, Tmobile etc, they will guide youœ÷you will have a new account with your network new name and password etc. have fuœ÷--

In <<michaelagee.1r3gvj@news.cellbanter.com>>, michaelagee <michaelagee.1r3gvj@nœ÷>

!