A Morrowind Chit Question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 27, 2005 7:12:26 PM

A bit (time) ago there was mention of a lost city and I recall finding in
one
of my games a couple of years ago.

Seems like this city is a quest. Yet over the past year of replay I do not
call having anyone (npc in the Seyda Neen area) mentioning this.
Am running both Bloodmoon and Tribunal.

Just returned to Seyda Neen (still early in game with Soon Lee) and not a
whisper of a lost city.Did go due west to the Wilderness and up to Hilo Ode
uncovering the ocean within this triangle with no luck in locating a city.
Am now writing this thoroughly soaked to the skin. 8(

Can some one put me on the right path?
drybones
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 5:50:29 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:12:26 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>A bit (time) ago there was mention of a lost city and I recall finding in
>one
>of my games a couple of years ago.
>

>Seems like this city is a quest. Yet over the past year of replay I do not
>call having anyone (npc in the Seyda Neen area) mentioning this.
>Am running both Bloodmoon and Tribunal.
>
>Just returned to Seyda Neen (still early in game with Soon Lee) and not a
>whisper of a lost city.Did go due west to the Wilderness and up to Hilo Ode
>uncovering the ocean within this triangle with no luck in locating a city.
>Am now writing this thoroughly soaked to the skin. 8(
>
>Can some one put me on the right path?

You can get a rumour in a few places, including Seyda Neen, that
someone's relative saw a city underwater between Gnaar Mok & Hla Oad.
This is related to one of the things that Maiq the Liar has to tell you.

To find the city (ROT13) tb qhr jrfg sebz n qnrqevp fuevar arne Uyn Bnq.
Ba gur znc gung pbzrf jvgu gur tnzr, vg'f gur K znexrq whfg AJ bs Uyn
Bnq.
January 28, 2005 5:50:30 PM

"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:12:26 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>
>>A bit (time) ago there was mention of a lost city and I recall finding in
>>one
>>of my games a couple of years ago.
>>

>>Seems like this city is a quest. Yet over the past year of replay I do not
>>call having anyone (npc in the Seyda Neen area) mentioning this.
>>Am running both Bloodmoon and Tribunal.
>>
>>Just returned to Seyda Neen (still early in game with Soon Lee) and not a
>>whisper of a lost city.Did go due west to the Wilderness and up to Hilo
>>Ode
>>uncovering the ocean within this triangle with no luck in locating a city.
>>Am now writing this thoroughly soaked to the skin. 8(
>>
>>Can some one put me on the right path?
>
> You can get a rumour in a few places, including Seyda Neen, that
> someone's relative saw a city underwater between Gnaar Mok & Hla Oad.
> This is related to one of the things that Maiq the Liar has to tell you.
>
> To find the city (ROT13) tb qhr jrfg sebz n qnrqevp fuevar arne Uyn Bnq.
> Ba gur znc gung pbzrf jvgu gur tnzr, vg'f gur K znexrq whfg AJ bs Uyn
> Bnq.

Ah Ha! Needed to travel a bit further north. Strange that Sedya Neen
provided no clue. Will try Hla Oad for a clue. 8^)

Many Thanks,
drybones
!