Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

v265 usb driver

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 5:11:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Hi,

I'm looking for the USB driver for the v265. I have the USB cable
and Motorola Mobile Phone tools, but cannot connect to the phone
without the driver. Can anyone help?

thanks

More about : v265 usb driver

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 11:13:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

It's on the same disk as MPT and should install automatically when you
install MPT.

From:Juan Warez
Noone@yahoo.com

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the USB driver for the v265. I have the USB cable
> and Motorola Mobile Phone tools, but cannot connect to the phone
> without the driver. Can anyone help?
>
> thanks
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 11:55:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Unless his version is out of date. Make sure you use the Liveupdate option
under the setup menu to get the newest version. If there is no liveupdate
option then your version is too old to use with the v265

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
news:4XYue.48565$ya2.42846@tornado.socal.rr.com...
> It's on the same disk as MPT and should install automatically when you
> install MPT.
>
> From:Juan Warez
> Noone@yahoo.com
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for the USB driver for the v265. I have the USB cable
>> and Motorola Mobile Phone tools, but cannot connect to the phone
>> without the driver. Can anyone help?
>>
>> thanks
>
>
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:04:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I did find the driver on the MPT disk.
My version is 3.19e1. I don't see a "Live update"
option anywhere. Is this not the correct version?
thanks again.


"Destrux" <destrux.placeholder@hotmail.freelydelete.com> wrote in
news:uyZue.2365$wR6.112803@twister.southeast.rr.com:

> Unless his version is out of date. Make sure you use the Liveupdate
> option under the setup menu to get the newest version. If there is no
> liveupdate option then your version is too old to use with the v265
>
> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> news:4XYue.48565$ya2.42846@tornado.socal.rr.com...
>> It's on the same disk as MPT and should install automatically when
>> you install MPT.
>>
!