    install MPT.

    From:Juan Warez
    Noone@yahoo.com

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for the USB driver for the v265. I have the USB cable
    > and Motorola Mobile Phone tools, but cannot connect to the phone
    > without the driver. Can anyone help?
    >
    > thanks

    Unless his version is out of date. Make sure you use the Liveupdate option
    under the setup menu to get the newest version. If there is no liveupdate
    option then your version is too old to use with the v265

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > It's on the same disk as MPT and should install automatically when you
    > install MPT.
    >
    > From:Juan Warez
    > Noone@yahoo.com
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm looking for the USB driver for the v265. I have the USB cable
    >> and Motorola Mobile Phone tools, but cannot connect to the phone
    >> without the driver. Can anyone help?
    >>
    >> thanks

    I did find the driver on the MPT disk.
    My version is 3.19e1. I don't see a "Live update"
    option anywhere. Is this not the correct version?
    thanks again.

    "Destrux" <destrux.placeholder@hotmail.freelydelete.com> wrote in

    > Unless his version is out of date. Make sure you use the Liveupdate
    > option under the setup menu to get the newest version. If there is no
    > liveupdate option then your version is too old to use with the v265
    >
    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> It's on the same disk as MPT and should install automatically when
    >> you install MPT.

Motorola Connection USB