Moto V551

Anyone know hot to stop the phone from changing ring options while in my
pocket. If anything else is in my pocket and they lean together, the
buttons get pressed. It's extremely annoying :flamemad: to me but I
like the phone (so far). I tired locking the phone but that didn't
work, it only locked it when i turn it on. Any suggestions?

--
an8skate
More about moto v551

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:38:46 -0500, an8skate
    <an8skate.1r5eoy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >Anyone know hot to stop the phone from changing ring options while in my
    >pocket. If anything else is in my pocket and they lean together, the
    >buttons get pressed. It's extremely annoying :flamemad: to me but I
    >like the phone (so far). I tired locking the phone but that didn't
    >work, it only locked it when i turn it on. Any suggestions?

    Do the following sequence:

    Menu > Settings >SELECT > Security >SELECT > Lock Application > SELECT
    > Enter Phone's unlock code > OK > Ring Styles:Unlocked > EDIT/ADD >
    Scroll up or down to Locked > Select.

    Screen gives you confirmation that change has been made to locked.
    Now, any time you want to change ring tones, you'll have to enter the
    phone's unlock code first.

    One caveat to that... If the flip is open, you can you the up/down
    buttons on the side of the phone to change volume up and down. When
    you change volume down far enough, the phone switches to vibrate mode.

    BD

    Thanks!

    --
    an8skate