Perfomers to get royalties through Sound Exchange??

Last response: in Home Audio
January 2, 2005 12:52:23 PM

I'm a broadcaster with Live365 and they have a blanket license
agreement with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and Sound Exchange for all their
stations. (They send our fees to those agencies for us.)

However, I have no experience with Sound Exchange from the musicians'
perspective and don't know how you would go about collecting royalities
due you. I would like to think the money we pay to be a legal broadcast
ends up in a musicians' pocket.

Here's another recent article on Sound Exchange:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/...

Pam
http://www.ramradio.net

!