Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

V3 Video Recording

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Video
Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 7:34:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Can anyone direct me to or give me some instructions on how to "upgrade" my
V3 to be able to record video's please?

John

More about : video recording

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 1:26:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

John Lord wrote:
> Can anyone direct me to or give me some instructions on how to "upgrade" my
> V3 to be able to record video's please?
Upgrade your firmware. See: http://www.motox.us

Of course you also need an USB cable.

I've done it and it is in fact working.
Videos (.3gp) can be viewed with Quicktime on the PC.

But as you can imagine Quality cannot be compared to "real" cameras.

Wolfgang
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 8:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all over
the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where I can
get a copy please?

Thanks

John

"Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
news:3i5pfcFjq7s9U1@individual.net...
> John Lord wrote:
>> Can anyone direct me to or give me some instructions on how to "upgrade"
>> my V3 to be able to record video's please?
> Upgrade your firmware. See: http://www.motox.us
>
> Of course you also need an USB cable.
>
> I've done it and it is in fact working.
> Videos (.3gp) can be viewed with Quicktime on the PC.
>
> But as you can imagine Quality cannot be compared to "real" cameras.
>
> Wolfgang
Related resources
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:31:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

John Lord wrote:
> thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all over
> the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where I can
> get a copy please?
>
For me it was enough to flash the firmware:
R374_G_0E.41.C2R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX.shx

but of course you need the flash programs.

They should be on this site. But I got them from the german site
moto-forum.de (I'm from Germany).
Most important: RSD lite 1.4

Wolfgang
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 1:13:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Nice one, thanks for all your help wolfgang, I've now updated to 0E.41.C2R,
but can't find how to record video on my phone! Can you help again please?

Thanks

John
"Wolfgang Barth" <barthwo@spamfence.net> wrote in message
news:3ie1doFksddvU1@individual.net...
> John Lord wrote:
>> thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all
>> over the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where
>> I can get a copy please?
>>
> For me it was enough to flash the firmware:
> R374_G_0E.41.C2R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX.shx
>
> but of course you need the flash programs.
>
> They should be on this site. But I got them from the german site
> moto-forum.de (I'm from Germany).
> Most important: RSD lite 1.4
>
> Wolfgang
!