V3 Video Recording

Can anyone direct me to or give me some instructions on how to "upgrade" my
V3 to be able to record video's please?

John
4 answers Last reply
More about video recording

    John Lord wrote:
    > Can anyone direct me to or give me some instructions on how to "upgrade" my
    > V3 to be able to record video's please?
    Upgrade your firmware. See: http://www.motox.us

    Of course you also need an USB cable.

    I've done it and it is in fact working.
    Videos (.3gp) can be viewed with Quicktime on the PC.

    But as you can imagine Quality cannot be compared to "real" cameras.

    Wolfgang

    thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all over
    the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where I can
    get a copy please?

    Thanks

    John

    John Lord wrote:
    > thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all over
    > the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where I can
    > get a copy please?

    For me it was enough to flash the firmware:
    R374_G_0E.41.C2R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX.shx

    but of course you need the flash programs.

    They should be on this site. But I got them from the german site
    moto-forum.de (I'm from Germany).
    Most important: RSD lite 1.4

    Wolfgang

    Nice one, thanks for all your help wolfgang, I've now updated to 0E.41.C2R,
    but can't find how to record video on my phone! Can you help again please?

    > John Lord wrote:
    >> thanks for that Wolfgang, everything was going fine but I've looked all
    >> over the site for "MultiFlashFlex" but can't find it!? Do you know where
    >> I can get a copy please?
    >>
    > For me it was enough to flash the firmware:
    > R374_G_0E.41.C2R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX.shx
    >
    > but of course you need the flash programs.
    >
    > They should be on this site. But I got them from the german site
    > moto-forum.de (I'm from Germany).
    > Most important: RSD lite 1.4
    >
    > Wolfgang

Motorola Video