Motorola v551 when vibrating

Last response: in Brands
June 26, 2005 6:51:39 AM

I have had v551 for 2 years and upgraded to 551 2 weeks ago for blue
tooth. This phone does not vibrate very hard and I am missing calls.
I need my phone on vibrate 90% of the time. Can I make the vibration
stronger or will a different type of battery make it stronger or do I
need another type of phone. I tried razorV3, and it didn't vibrate
strongly either.

Scott

--
scottie
June 26, 2005 8:08:02 PM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:51:39 +0000, scottie
<scottie.1r83jn@news.cellbanter.com> wrote:

>I have had v551 for 2 years and upgraded to 551 2 weeks ago for blue
>tooth. This phone does not vibrate very hard and I am missing calls.
>I need my phone on vibrate 90% of the time. Can I make the vibration
>stronger or will a different type of battery make it stronger or do I
>need another type of phone. I tried razorV3, and it didn't vibrate
>strongly either.
>
>Scott

I have no experience with this product but it might work for you. It
is vibrating clip for the phone. It uses no batteries so my guess is
it works of the same energy that make cheap speakers go bonkers when a
gsm phone rings.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/ac/universalvibratingclip...
!