Blizzard of Borg?

I submitted a report about a place in Stormwind where you will fall through
the world, and received this amusing email from Blizzard a few hours later:

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the in-game petition
system. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for being unable to
address your issue while you were online.

The information you supplied has been added to our own. We thank you
for taking the time to report this matter, and we appreciate your
dedication towards making the World of Warcraft the best possible game
it can be.

"The information you supplied has been added to our own"? That sounds like
something the Borg would say. :)

--
--Tim Smith

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:15:40 GMT, Tim Smith wrote:

> I submitted a report about a place in Stormwind where you will fall through
> the world, and received this amusing email from Blizzard a few hours later:
>
> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the in-game petition
> system. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for being unable to
> address your issue while you were online.
>
> The information you supplied has been added to our own. We thank you
> for taking the time to report this matter, and we appreciate your
> dedication towards making the World of Warcraft the best possible game
> it can be.
>
> "The information you supplied has been added to our own"? That sounds like
> something the Borg would say. :)

All your base are belong to us?
--
RJB
2/1/2005 3:47:18 PM

"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand,
things are just as they are." -- Zen proverb