can't uninstall Bloodlines normally

I went to uninstall VtM:Bloodlines, and the window pops up, starts
uninstalling, then just self-closes.

WTF?

Running Win200Pro, SP4

Man, what is with this junk?
I like Troika, but the heck? It really is amazing how badly programmed
this stuff is. This is in addition to all the other problems.
Am I gonna have to edit my registry? >:(

turloughdubh
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall bloodlines normally

    On 2 Feb 2005 13:08:46 -0800, "mike" <seraphic8x@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I went to uninstall VtM:Bloodlines, and the window pops up, starts
    >uninstalling, then just self-closes.
    >
    >WTF?
    >
    >Running Win200Pro, SP4
    >
    >Man, what is with this junk?
    >I like Troika, but the heck? It really is amazing how badly programmed
    >this stuff is. This is in addition to all the other problems.
    >Am I gonna have to edit my registry? >:(

    No problem installing in WinXP.............

    Do a Google-search using "Win2000Pro" "SP4" "Bloodlines"
    and see if others have successfully installed it.

    If so.....

    I would suggest you doing a clean system-install on a spare disk
    and check again. You may have an interfering utility or
    system-corruption of which you are not aware.

    John Lewis

    >turloughdubh

PC gaming Video Games