can't uninstall Bloodlines normally

Mike

Splendid

I went to uninstall VtM:Bloodlines, and the window pops up, starts
uninstalling, then just self-closes.

WTF?

Running Win200Pro, SP4

Man, what is with this junk?
I like Troika, but the heck? It really is amazing how badly programmed
this stuff is. This is in addition to all the other problems.
Am I gonna have to edit my registry? :mad:

turloughdubh

On 2 Feb 2005 13:08:46 -0800, "mike" <seraphic8x@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I went to uninstall VtM:Bloodlines, and the window pops up, starts
>uninstalling, then just self-closes.
>
>WTF?
>
>Running Win200Pro, SP4
>
>Man, what is with this junk?
>I like Troika, but the heck? It really is amazing how badly programmed
>this stuff is. This is in addition to all the other problems.
>Am I gonna have to edit my registry? :mad:

No problem installing in WinXP.............

Do a Google-search using "Win2000Pro" "SP4" "Bloodlines"
and see if others have successfully installed it.

If so.....

I would suggest you doing a clean system-install on a spare disk
and check again. You may have an interfering utility or
system-corruption of which you are not aware.

John Lewis