Sony CLIE TJ37

June 8, 2004 1:52:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I'm strongly considering upgrading to the TJ37; I currently have the T665C.
I've read most of the reviews but I can't seem to determine if you can
HotSync via WiFi or is wireless HotSync-ing available only with a Bluetooth
PDA?

Thanks.

More about : sony clie tj37

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 5:26:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:52:16 GMT, "Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I'm strongly considering upgrading to the TJ37; I currently have the T665C.
>I've read most of the reviews but I can't seem to determine if you can
>HotSync via WiFi or is wireless HotSync-ing available only with a Bluetooth
>PDA?

From what I've read, you certainly can hotsync with wi-fi.
--
Mike Koenecke
to e-mail, change domain to "alum.haverford.edu"

Archived from groups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

In article <ks5xc.81354$k11.71609@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
"Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm strongly considering upgrading to the TJ37; I currently have the T665C.
> I've read most of the reviews but I can't seem to determine if you can
> HotSync via WiFi or is wireless HotSync-ing available only with a Bluetooth
> PDA?
>
> Thanks.

WiFi HotSync to PC or Mac or Linux?

PC, Yes

Mac, No (until Mark/Space provides a solution)

Linux, not sure if they have all the wrinkles worked out yet.

You might be able to find a better answer in the http://www.1src.com/
forums. A lot of good Clie information can be found there if you do a
little searching.

Bob Harris
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 10:19:42 AM

"Guy Quinn" <orgnlgq@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: I'm strongly considering upgrading to the TJ37; I currently have the
T665C.
: I've read most of the reviews but I can't seem to determine if you can
: HotSync via WiFi or is wireless HotSync-ing available only with a
Bluetooth
: PDA?
:
: Thanks.
:
Wifi hotsyncing works great! and so does streaming web radio via Ptunes :)
!